- New and improved support for gift subscriptions and gift cards is now available to merchants on the Professional and Enterprise plan! Learn more and then read the detailed documentation. The feature includes updates to the Subscriptions and Subscriptions - Churned exports ... which now include two new columns for the Gift Cards feature: started_with_gift and converted_at. Plus we have added a new Gift Cards export with gift card purchase and redemption information.
- Updated Recurly.js to add automatic spacing into credit card numbers entered on checkout forms to make them easier for end-customers to read and validate that they are entering the number correctly.
- Added shipping address support to Recurly.js pricing module.
10/13/16: Recurly now supports shipping addresses! Learn more.
- Support added for the October 1, 2016 changes to NZ GST on digital services.
- The Subscriptions - Churned export now shows "Tax Location Invalid" instead of "VAT Invalid Location" as an expiration_reason for EU VAT Location Validation.
- The Accounts export column "vat_location_invalid" is now called "tax_location_invalid" and is supported by a new column called "location_validation_tax_type".
- Send dunning email immediately when Recurly won't schedule retry attempts (hard declines and billing info not found).
9/22/16: Invoices will now follow dunning schedule that was active at the time the invoice entered dunning. We will retry a failed transaction before sending first delayed dunning email.
9/14/16: Added support for Hong Kong Dollar currency.
9/9/16: Added support for Beanstream in UK. Added ability to correlate previous failed signup transaction attempts. Added support for new MasterCard BIN ranges.
9/9/16: Recurly now supports the ability to choose whether or not to send an email at the plan level. You can toggle each email on or off on the plan create / edit page. Read more about this in our documentation.
8/17/16: Country drop-downs list user's country at the top of the list. Update to ACH emails to send only one email to confirm ACH payment on a new subscription at the time of signup.
8/15/16: New Recurly Analytics includes refreshed versions of the old reports with enriched calculations and better usability as well as 5 new advanced reports.
8/10/16: Add-ons now support both fixed-price and usage-based billing. Recurly now supports Account Acquisition Data so Merchants now have the ability to record account acquisition data on each account in their Recurly site.
7/13/16: Added Mexican Peso to WorldPay.
7/7/16: Updated the Hosted Account Management page to ensure that tall logos render correctly. New email parameter to show line item discounts in email body invoice displays.
7/6/16: Two Factor Authentication for increased security (beta).
7/1/16: Updated Recurly.js v4 to improve handling of coupon errors and pricing.
6/29/16: We've made 2 big updates to the Recurly V2 API. First, we've added date filtering & pagination which allows merchants to query records from the V2 API based on a date range based on when the records were created or updated. Second, we've added Account Balance which allows merchants to query the balance on an account record. We also updated the Hosted Account Management page to ensure that merchant logos display correctly.
6/16/16: Added ability to configure color of placeholder text in Recurly.js v4. Added gateway, gateway_error_code and failure_type to failed payment webhook notification.
6/8/16: Improvements to the Worldpay integration. Added payment_method, billing_phone, billing_postal, billing_country to payment related webhooks.
6/7/16: Under certain circumstances, we will display reCAPTCHA on the Hosted Payment Pages to help ensure the validity of attempted purchases.
5/23/16: Added support to Recurly.js v4 for collecting data relevant for fraud checks.
5/18/16: Fixed issues with Webhooks "created" date. With this fix, the page now correctly sorts on this date.
5/4/16: CVV Checks for Paypal CC gateways.
4/14/16: Recurly now allows merchants to add multiple webhook endpoints. When combined with multiple API keys, merchants can now easily integrate with multiple business systems to further automate key business processes.
4/13/16: Add-on invoice line items no longer include quantity and the append of "Add-On"
3/30/16: Lots of bug fixes. Added "Company Name" to billing info in the Recurly Admin.
3/2/16: End date added to account-level credits. Site drop down is now ordered alphabetically.
2/24/16: New risk (fraud) check details columns added to the transactions export. Webhooks Delivery Retry Logic modified.
2/18/16: Fixed CVV validation bug in Recurly.js v4. Added ability to set target currency when adding billing info for an account.
2/5/16: New columns in the Coupons and Coupon Redemptions exports. See more info in our exports documentation.
1/26/126: New column in Transactions export called "collected_at". New column in Coupon Redemptions export called "Coupon ID". Ability to configure AVS Checks on First Data.
1/6/16: UI improvements to the account details page to make it easier to use. Added support to retain scroll position between page changes. Multiple other UI bug fixes.
12/9/15: Read Only User Permission. Multiple API Keys. Read-Only API Keys. Additional currencies in Stripe (New Zealand Dollar, South African Rand, Singapore Dollar, Polish Złoty).
12/2/2015: Update failed invoices if ACH payment was successful. New currencies and countries: Braintree Blue in New Zealand, Swiss Franc (CHF) currency in Stripe, Cybersource in South Africa.
- 11/5/2015: New subscriptions through the API that include a coupon redemption and fail due to a declined transaction will no longer remove an existing active redemption on the account. The invoice redemptions API endpoint now correctly shows all coupon redemptions that discounted the invoice, regardless of their status. Subscription-level coupons can now be redeemed in immediate subscription changes.
10/30/2015: Added ability to configure when first dunning email is sent. You can now control when to enforce Cybersource's AVS checks on the gateway configuration page.
10/23/2015: Handling new error messages returned from Chase Paymentech. Launched Stripe support for Austria. Subscription-level coupon redemptions will be removed if subscription is changed to ineligible plan.
10/16/2015: Allow refund attempt on transaction over 60 (or 120) days old. Quick link to the Bulk Unique Coupons export now available on the Coupon Overview page. Fixed formatting issue with %s on report tooltips. Handling new error messages returned from PayPal, Stripe, Sagepay, and Braintree.
- We're very exited to announce that many new coupon features are now available, like bulk unique coupons, multiple coupons per account, and more!
- Also new this week: Improved error message displayed when the transaction amount is too small for the gateway. EU VAT numbers are now validated only at sign-up and every 6 months to reduce VIES validation downtime issues. Merchants can now test invalid EU VAT numbers in sandbox mode with 000000000. Fixed issue where subscription terminate and refund was blocked for zero amount invoices.
09/24/2015: Calls to our API v2 Account end point now returns 'cc_emails'.
09/17/2015: First Data gateway integration maintenance.
09/10/2015: Added a bunch of new columns to the Invoice - Line Items export, and added original_invoice_number to all 3 Invoices exports to help associate refund invoices to original purchase invoices.
08/27/2015: Ability to set "setup fee accounting code" for one-time setup fee in the App UI. Ability to set Date Range for one-time charges.
08/20/2015: Ability to set setup_fee_accounting_code for one-time setup fee via the API. Coupon Redemptions export now includes 'uuid' and 'currency'.
08/13/2015: First Data Payeezy gateway integration. Integration with Check Commerce online application portal. Fixed email formatting issue with credit card type parameter.
08/06/2015: Single Use coupons are now calculated in subscription change credits. Single Use coupons will no longer be used up on free trial invoices if the subscription does not have a setup fee, or if the coupon has a percentage discount. Subscription Preview API no longer requires billing information. Send "Payment Confirmation" email (if enabled) when manual invoice is paid online and converted to automatic collection. Local businesses in Singapore can now process their transactions in Singapore Dollars (SGD) using Braintree or Cybersource.
07/31/2015: Tax previews now exist in the Preview Subscription API call for AvaTax Pro customers.
07/30/2015: Coupons can now be made with a duration of days, weeks, months or years. The Invoices - Line Items export now includes coupon codes. Invoices in the Admin UI now links to related invoices. Added character restrictions to account_code. Future subscriptions with invalid addresses will now activate when taxes are turned on.
07/24/2015: Account Information Phone Number field no longer blocks fallback to Billing Information address on invoice. Handle retry attempts from Check Commerce.
07/16/2015: Invoices on sandbox sites now have "TEST INVOICE" as a watermark. Stripe now supported in Nordic countries.
07/09/2015: ACH payment gateway provider Check Gateway is now called Check Commerce. Add "account_closed_at" to the "Get Accounts" API.
07/01/2015: Account coupon management improvements in the new UI. Create Transaction API endpoint now supports tax_exempt and tax_code parameters. ACH now supports voiding transactions.
06/29/2015: Tax Settings now includes the option to disable Avalara address validation.
06/25/2015: Gateway error code added to lookup transactions API. Invoices without an address will not be considered taxable. Taxes now supported for refunds after a jurisdiction is disabled. Automatic payments on manual invoices now available on the Enterprise plan. Subscription refunds now default to no proration. Transaction Refunds have been deprecated. All refunds will now use line item or open amount refunds. ACH Bank Payments are now available on the Enterprise plan.
06/19/2015: Improved translation of Invoices to German.
06/19/2015: Avalara address validation now supported for taxed purchases.
06/11/2015: "Reopen" button for Customer Service users on failed manual invoices. A Site Settings country is now required to add or edit a Payment Gateway. Added new email parameters. Invoice Line Items export now includes invoice number and state.
06/05/2015: Added support for "full refunds" in the invoice Open Amount Refunds API. Recurly now supports taxes in all European countries. Refund Invoices due to voids now say VOIDED on the invoice. Refunds can now specify "transaction first" via the API.
05/28/2015: Added "account closed at" date to Accounts Export. Fixed issue where Hosted Page logo uploads would fail when editing settings for the first time.
05/21/2015: Added gateway error_code to Transactions Export. Hosted edit billing info page now defaults to most recent gateway added.
05/14/2015: Manual transactions can now be voided. Added IP address to Lookup Transaction API.
04/23/2015: Payment Declined email template subject has been updated to "Your Payment Has Been Declined".
04/16/2015: Email previews now use consistent data for Merchant Name and Customer Name & Address.
04/14/2015: Clearing your site data will now delete any uncommitted tax docs in AvaTax.
04/09/2015: Invoices and Invoice Summary exports now include an invoice_type column that has either 'purchase' or 'refund'.
04/07/2015: AvaTax Pro tax documents cannot be committed when Recurly site is in sandbox mode in order to allow document deletion when moving to production mode. Recurly's estimated tax previews now round down for digits under five, and
up for five and higher.
04/02/2015: Fixed "count of accounts" on Reporting Dashboard.
03/19/2015: Bugfix for stripe refunds that were, in some cases, showing as Voided in Recurly but were actually Refunded in Stripe. The Invoices and Invoices Summary exports now include a "modified_at" column at the end that shows the date the record was last edited. Sandbox and Production webhooks may now send on different schedules to prioritize production delivery. Recurly Merchants whose subscriptions are cancelled for non-payment will now have their sites closed after 30 days of nonuse.
03/05/2015: Wirecard Error Code 34 is now classified as a generic fraud response.
03/03/2015: Refund adjustments in the API now have quantity_remaining to show the remaining amount of the original charge that has yet to be refunded. For non credit card billing info, you are no longer required to store first and last name.
02/26/2015: New PayPal Error codes for: paypal_cannot_pay_self, reference_transactions_not_enabled, billing_agreement_not_accepted, and billing_agreement_already_accepted. Drop down links on Hosted Account Management pages are now fully clickable.
02/19/2015: Recurly will send notifications if your Public API key or Payment Gateway are modified.
02/18/2015: Recurly will now notify you by email if your password has changed.
02/11/2015: Added a new column to the Invoices export called "original_adjustment_uuid" to link credits to the previous credit they were created from.
02/10/2015: Added a new column to the Invoices export called "original_adjustment_uuid" to link credits to the previous credit they were created from.
02/05/2015: A bug has been fixed that will prevent certain duplicate push notifications from being sent. Legacy VAT feature for the European Union has been deprecated.
02/03/2015: Adjustments API now includes original_adjustment_uuid for connecting a credit to the previous credit it was created from. Improved support for Amazon errors and messages. For customers using Vantiv, a new option in Payment Gateway Settings allows you to retry all hard declines to better use Vantiv's AAU.
01/29/2015: We've improved our integration with Wirecard to better support the Recurly Account Updater. The Adjustment API now includes tax_type, tax_region, and tax_rate.
01/27/2015: Added support for tracking of deleted accounts in our Salesforce
integration. Contact support to learn more!
01/20/2015: Tax invoices now include line item tax amounts and in the case of more than one rate, tax rate information is displayed in the line item description. Invoices API now includes the customer's address for the specific invoice.
01/19/2015: Webhooks that mention an invoice number now have a new field called invoice_number_prefix that is only populated with a value for EU VAT country specific invoice sequencing. This fixed a previous bug where the country code prefix was not displaying correctly in the webhooks.
01/06/2015: API responses for a subscription will now include the Update Subscription Notes endpoints. Recurly now supports amazon payments. Please contact our support team to learn more.
12/18/2014: VAT Location Validation account status has been added to the Accounts export as vat_location_valid. Recurly.js v3 tax previews now support digital rates with the tax_code parameter. Update Subscription API now supports invoice notes editing when "/notes" is added to the call. Trailing and leading whitespaces will now be removed from all hosted page submissions in all form fields.
12/16/2014: Fixed short-term bug where site invoice prefix numbers were showing in the invoice number for 3D secure transactions with SagePay and Wirecard.
12/15/2014: Our new EU VAT features for 2015 are now available.
- 11/18/2014: For "Current period" - Future subscriptions no longer show a "current period" until they are activated.
10/29/2014: Hosted Account Management pages have been updated to a new style and include new invoice management features. Sites that switch to Invoice Refunds will now be blocked from making Transaction Refunds via the API. A customer's hosted pages login token can now be reset by merchants through the Admin. New Invoice Settings option to use account address for the Bill To address and for tax calculations on all invoices. Refund invoices for European Union VAT transactions now use the original invoice's customer VAT number for tax calculations.
10/07/2014: We removed three deprecated pages: coupons_v1, accounts_v1, transactions_v1.
10/02/2014: API v2 now supports invoice previews for taxes on adjustments. Merchants can now configure Canada tax collection to GST only.
09/30/2014: If tax services are down, new signups are now blocked and renewals are queued up until tax services are back online. Made updates to our Reporting service to improve scalability.
09/25/2014: Deprecated old content at /signup and moved the new content from /join to /signup.
09/17/2014: Improvements to Recurly.js integration with PayPal for IE users.
09/09/2014: Modified the blog feed source.
08/27/2014: Improved results returned on /subscriptions_v2 page. Added filtering of trial or paid on /subscriptions_v2 page. Added more search parameters to /subscriptions_v2 page.
08/26/2014: Charges with tax codes are now denoted on invoices. Avalara integration is now available on Sandbox sites. "Use Invoice Date" is now an option on Adjustments export. Added VAT number to the billing info in the Admin Panel (already support in the API). Polish Zloty is now an option for Braintree gateway.
08/21/2014: Fix a UI bug in the terminate subscription flow in the Admin Panel. General availability for Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Israel taxes. General availability for Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Israel taxes.
08/20/2014: Enabled search on /invoices page and sped up page load. Improvements were made for PayPal error message handling. A bug in refund charges dates was fixed. A bug in Gateway test configuration result page was fixed. Net term billing issue with manual invoice is fixed. Coupon redemption total recalculation amount is fixed. When processing a transaction for a tax region where multiple special jurisdictions are applied, the rate is appended into the field.
08/07/2014: Push notification configuration workflow was fixed.
07/29/2014: Address requirement for tax estimation is clarified.
07/22/2014: Updates were made to the way we handle error messages from Stripe and Litle.
07/17/2014: V2 of the coupons page was deprecated for no longer being necessary.
07/15/2014: A change was made to a transaction error message for clarification.
07/09/2014: PayPal transactions limitations have been updated to reflect changes by PayPal. The Show VAT button in the Hosted Payment Page Settings will now always show the VAT number, regardless of country.
07/08/2014: An issue was fixed where the MailChimp sync time was not being correctly displayed. An issue was fixed where verification_value would sometimes lose its value before being stored.
07/02/2014: An issue was fixed where canceled subscription URLs would sometimes result in a 404.
06/26/2014: A bug was fixed related to enabling and disabling Canadian sales tax.
06/23/2014: New invoice and subscription pages were announced.
06/19/2014: Export timezone changes were made. Search facets were tweaked.
06/18/2014: Announcement made regarding export changes.
06/17/2014: Rolling API keys were added. Improvements were made to the Redeem Coupons dropdown menu. A visual bug was corrected on some of the gateway pages.
06/12/2014: The MailChimp integration was improved.
06/10/2014: The PayPal checkout flow for Recurly.js V3 was improved.
06/09/2014: A new parameter was added to the email templates: current_period_end. This shows the time a subscription will end.
06/05/2014: Authorization transactions have been renamed verifications.
06/04/2014: A new parameter was added to the email templates: current_period_end. This shows the time a subscription will end. The settings for Hosted Payment Pages were reorganized. New subtotal logic for the invoice email was added.
06/02/2014: Cancel button can now be removed from the Hosted Payment Pages. New Zealand Tax added.
05/29/2014: Invoice web hooks were added. The grammar in an error code was corrected.
05/27/2014: Push notifications are now called Web Hooks. The formatting was improved for Taxes on the Hosted Account Management pages.
05/20/2014: The payment gateway settings UI was updated to show the Account Updater. An issue with Hosted Payment Pages in IE8 was corrected.
05/19/2014: Miscellaneous bug fixes around taxes. Tax labels no longer show "Sales Tax" if the region ends in ST (such as GST, PST, etc). Taxes by country are now show on the Edit and New Subscription pages.
05/15/2014: Coupon searching was improved.
05/13/2014: A bug was fixed related to US Sale Tax configuration. Error messaging around VAT and Sales Tax was improved.
05/12/2014: New Zealand is now a supported country for Cybersource.
05/07/2014: Subscriptions can no longer be activated on a closed account.
Various improvements were made to the Coupons page, such as sorting, formatting, and expiration behavior. An issue was fixed where a deleted coupon could occasionally be redeemed.
05/05/2014: The /js/v1/token endpoint now uses the :postal_code param in addition to :zip. An issue was corrected that would cause the fix six numbers of a credit cad to not appear correctly.
04/30/2014: The Non-Renewing subscriptions facet now includes both canceled and no remaining renewals. Coupons V2 announced. An issue was corrected where duplicate emails would be sent when a future subscription was activated. An issue was corrected where the currency selector would sometimes incorrectly appear on Hosted Payment Pages.
04/29/2014: Partial transaction UUIDs can now be searched. Transactions V1 deprecation announced.
04/28/2014: The Closed Invoices facet now only shows successful invoices. Tooltips were added to the Invoices and Transactions facets.
04/24/2014: Tooltips were added to Subscription facets.
04/23/2014: A CSS issue related to disabled buttons was corrected. Line item exports have been added.
04/21/2014: State is now only a required field if the country is set to US. The accounts page has been updated with an announcement about its deprecation. Tooltips were added to the new accounts page.
04/14/2014: The Resend Email button no longer appears in the email is disabled. The Invoices Refund by Line Item now responds with a 201.
04/10/2014: A bug was corrected that caused future subscriptions to fail when a site had no enabled gateways. Upcoming transactions page changes announced through banner on transactions page. IE8 is no longer a supported browser.
04/09/2014: Public keys can now be regenerated in the UI. Terms of service were updated.
04/08/2014: Transaction UUIDs can now be searched. Transaction notes are now shown on the details page. Public key for Recurly.js V3 was added to the API access page. Hungarian Forints (HUF) is now a supported currency in emails. Offline manual payments can now be entered using the API. Tax calculations are no longer shown on exempt subscriptions. The address used for taxation calculations was corrected. Plan name is now shown on the accounts page, instead of plan code.
03/31/2014: Emails entered on the Hosted Payment Pages can now be longer than 50 characters.
03/28/2014: The subscriptions API now includes a Subscription Change Preview. Max logo height on Hosted Payment Pages is now unrestricted. Max width is 555px. Validation is now performed on whitelisted IP addresses.
03/26/2014: A bug related to correctly setting approval_code has been fixed. Text that displays when changing billing cycle of a plan has been updated to specify that the change will happen at renewal.
03/25/2014: Invoice - Line Items export added. Subscription churn export added.
03/24/2014: The new accounts page has gone live.
03/21/2014: Database improvements related to add-on ordering were made. Logo size on Hosted Payment Pages is now constrained to 250x100.
03/12/2014: Fixed an issue that affected browsers that don't support the placeholder attribute (for instance, IE8)
03/11/2014: Search results are now more specific. An issue was corrected with the Hosted Payment Pages pricing display. Send Trial Email checkbox is now displayed on the Subscription Plan edit page. Phone number was been added to billing account info form. Tax exempt related fields are now shown when US Sales Tax is enabled.
03/03/2014: Added UI information for when Address Requirement is set to None (sales tax won't be calculated). Amputated Exports with new Invoices Summary. Ability to enable US Sales Tax support. Ability to toggle tax exemption for accounts, plans or charges. Updated hosted payment pages UI, added US Sales Tax support. Added API objects with tax amounts and details. Added subscription preview API with client libraries. Admin Panel updates for improved UX to support taxes and calculations. Added a new invoice summary export. Added country drop-down for account billing info. Enabled Recurly.js V3 Beta support. Fixed calculations for refund and terminate for discounts and taxes.
02/28/2014: Updated links to gateway error code explanation pages. Authorized_currencies is no longer reset during billing info update.
02/24/2014: Update to transparent post error messaging for null responses.
02/21/2014: Changed export functionality to stream directly to the API.
02/11/2014: No longer show expired coupons in emails. Subscription list page now links directly to the subscription.
02/10/2014: Added "VAT #" field for all merchants regardless of VAT collections. Added line item refunds to the API. Fixed bug with renewal reminders being sent for plans with 0 renewals left. Update link to intuit error codes. Fixed bugs with renewal terms when changing collection type.
02/07/2014: Fixed sort on push notifications.
- 01/28/2014: Update r.js download to always point to the latest.
- 01/24/2014: Fix bug with add-ons migrating with plan changes. New subscription preview API endpoint.
- 01/15/2014: New info on ISO country standards.
- 01/15/2014: Add subscribe to status site for real time alerts.
- 01/13/2014: Add PLN to wirecard currencies.
- 01/13/2014: New logout message.
- 01/10/2014: Add collection method to push notifications.
- 01/02/2014: Added "discount" column to invoice export.
- 01/02/2014: Added links between invoices and subscriptions in v2 API responses.
- 12/30/2013: Changed subscription "edit" button to "more".
- 12/10/2013: Added support for 3-digit American Express CVVs.
- 12/09/2013: Updated pricing for Enterprise Plan.
- 12/09/2013: Bug fixes around VAT and Phone Number displays on invoices.
- 12/05/2013: Fix for updating billing information on manually invoiced accounts.
- 12/05/2013: Added support for NZD to Braintree
- 12/05/2013: Updated activity log to link account_code rather than UUID.
- 12/04/2013: Updated error messaging around passed expiration years.
- 12/04/2013: Added boolean logic to display VAT on email templates
- 12/04/2013: Auto update and backwards compatibility for VAT on email templates.
- 11/26/2013: Added line_accounting_code parameter to email templates
- 11/15/2013: Added link to coupon from admin view
- 11/12/2013: Updated invoice style
- 11/05/2013: Updated user invite/welcome emails
- 11/05/2013: Better error messaging when a payment gateway times out
- 11/04/2013: Fix for 500 error when throttling API requests
- 11/04/2013: Activity log now links refund event to original transaction
- 11/04/2013: Recurly.js fix: setting add-on quantity to zero will remove the add-on
- 11/04/2013: Added postponement to the subscription change push notification
- 10/28/2013: Clear net_terms when switching from manual to automatic invoicing
- 10/28/2013: Fix for SagePay and 3D Secure invoice numbers
- 10/28/2013: Added breadcrumbs to the transaction details page
- 10/24/2013: Removed extra fields from CSV exports to optimize export speed
- 10/24/2013: API fix to disallow setting both single use and applies to months to coupons
- 10/17/2013: Remove API access for useragent NING/1.0
- 10/16/2013: Fix to show proper coupon redemption currency on account view
- 10/15/2013: Fix to stop throwing 400 errors on merchants using an unsupported API parameter
- 10/14/2013: Added support for PayPal payments from Cambodia
- 10/14/2013: Support links now open in a new tab
- 10/14/2013: Corrected credits to be applied to the invoice total when VAT is applied
- 10/14/2013: Fixed multiple quantity credits not applying to user accounts via the API
- 10/14/2013: Fixed display of credits in the account balance where VAT was applied
- 10/09/2013: Added breadcrumbs to plan creation/details pages
- 10/09/2013: Update to email templates UI
- 10/09/2013: Depreciated v1 Hosted Payment Pages
- 09/27/2013: Added a Void/Refund email
- 09/26/2013: Updated icons on admin console
- 09/26/2013: Moved renewal reminder and trial ending emails out of beta
- 09/19/2013: Added line_item_uuid to the invoice export.
- 09/16/2013: Fixed bug with subscription renewal reminder emails and limited lifespan subscriptions
- 09/03/2013: Update to VAT validation process on Hosted Payment Page billing information updates
- 08/29/2013: Allow Recurly merchants to upgrade their pricing plans
- 08/21/2013: Improved app UI loading times
- 08/20/2013: Subscription Renewal and Trial Ending emails to beta
- 08/20/2013: Timezone fix for API requests with "+00:00"
- 08/20/2013: Export buttons now link to new /exports page
- 08/15/2013: Modified Braintree multi-currency support setup
- 08/15/2013: Released fix for coupon pagination
- 08/14/2013: Included Croatia in EU country list for VAT calculations
- 08/14/2013: Added better UI support for long invoices
- 08/14/2013: Added gateway column to transaction export
- 08/14/2013: Fixed bug referencing all subscription changes as upgrades
- 08/13/2013: Added support for Person Accounts on the Salesforce Connector
- 08/05/2013: Added support for Diner's Club to Braintree Blue
- 07/30/2013: API v2 pagination fixes
- 07/26/2013: Simplified user subscription to Recurly newsletters
- 07/17/2013: Allow Salesforce integration to connect to different environments
- 07/08/2013: Add transactions for header, footer email templates
- 07/08/2013: Updated menu icons
- 07/01/2013: Improved VAT support in email templates
- 06/24/2013: Transaction status displayed on new Invoice view
- 06/24/2013: Released Manual Invoicing
- 06/24/2013: Partial Payment emails for Manual Invoicing
- 06/24/2013: New Dashboard for Production Customers
- 06/24/2013: VAT support for Manual Invoicing
- 06/10/2013: Added new invoice view
- 06/10/2013: Added new subscription view
- 06/10/2013: Added subscription reactivations to activity logs
- 06/10/2013: Updates to Danish transactions
- 06/10/2013: Added product_code to adjustments XML response
- 06/03/2013: Added support for more card types to Beanstream
- 06/03/2013: Added support for subscription add-on details in push notifications
- 06/03/2013: Updated Recurly.js v2.2.2 Merchants on V2.2.x should update for PayPal bug fix
- 06/03/2013: Salesforce no longer overwrites company name if Recurly company name is blank
- 05/27/2013: Added "Days past due" on invoice overview
- 05/27/2013: Split out invoice view into automated/manually collected invoices
- 05/27/2013: Updates to Recurly.js and VAT
- 05/20/2013: Added a "Deselect All" function for the Plans report
- 05/06/2013: Added coupon details view
- 05/06/2013: Added account level addresses to admin UI, emails, and exports
- 05/06/2013: UI changes and more details added to activity log
- 05/06/2013: Better validation around future start dates
- 04/29/2013: Account notes (read only) added to API v2
- 04/29/2013: Fixed a coupon bug on new subscription emails
- 04/22/2013: Added support for CAD, GBP, and EUR for Authorize.net
- 04/15/2013: Added support for Swiss francs on Litle
- 04/15/2013: Updated error messaging for TSYS/Recurly Gateway error code 5
- 04/08/2013: Improved UX for multi-currency invoicing
- 04/01/2013: Improved messaging on Dunning Management UI
- 03/18/2013: Recurly.js PayPal beta
- 03/18/2013: Fix to currency changes on Hosted Payment Pages
- 03/18/2013: Improvements to VAT validation
- 03/18/2013: Improved messaging around credits and refunds
- 03/11/2013: Better Hosted Payment Page support for subscriptions with limited renewals
- 03/11/2013: Better CVV validation - AmEx CVVs must be 4 characters, all other card types 3 characters
- 03/04/2013: Fixes for PayPal billing agreements with redirects
- 03/04/2013: Ability to modify stored billing address information, regardless of site address requirements
- 02/25/2013: Improvements to speed in API queries
- 02/05/2013: Added enforcement for APIv2 to validate address requirements based on site settings
- 02/05/2013: Site admins can no longer update users in their site
- 01/21/2013: Stopped creating credits for $0
- 01/21/2013: Set UTC on every API request when timezone isn't specified
- 01/21/2013: Apply coupon redemptions to trial invoice when there's a setup fee
- 01/21/2013: Adjust error messaging for CVV mismatch to note that error could be expiration date related
- 01/13/2013: Added additional encryption and storage layers for secure data
- 01/13/2013: Added custom color settings to Hosted Account Management page
- 01/07/2013: Adjusted coupons to expire at 11:59PM in the timezone they were created in
- 01/07/2013: Added a tooltip to explain coupon expiration time
- 01/07/2013: Enhanced API V2 to accept coupon expiration time
- 12/23/2012: Relabeled months to billing cycles on plans overview page
- 12/17/2012: Enabled Litle Automatic Account Updater
- 12/09/2012: Update mobile Hosted Payment Pages to support PayPal payments on iPhone
- 12/09/2012: Added support for IE10
- 11/25/2012: Added coupon redemptions export
- 11/12/2012: Added validation for unique add-on codes at creation
- 11/12/2012: first_renewal_date will now update when a future subscription is postponed before it's first renewal
- 11/12/2012: Added validation for postpone dates when being set through the API
- 10/21/2012: Removed Afghanistan as default country on Hosted Payment Pages dropdown
- 10/21/2012: Added details "hover" to display lengthy charge/credit description
- 10/14/2012: Removed European Union from countries list
- 10/14/2012: Added ability to postpone canceled subscriptions
- 10/14/2012: Removed future subscriptions from Subscriber Retention Report
- 10/14/2012: Updated current_period_endsat date to return "nil" for canceled subscriptions
- 10/07/2012: Updated list of countries supported for PayPal purchases
- 09/30/2012: Fail any open invoices when an account is closed
- 09/23/2012: Added per-plan subscription churn exports
- 09/23/2012: CSV exports now provide local timezone data
- 09/09/2012: Updated styling of Hosted Account Management Pages
- 09/09/2012: Added yellow billing information icon to indicate tokenized billing information
- 09/09/2012: Removed semicolons from use in account codes
- 08/27/2012: Added support for Braintree in Canada and Europe
- 08/20/2012: Added conversions for known provides and countries to 2-char codes
- 08/20/2012: Added email activity to Activity Log
- 08/13/2012: Modifications to account details page to show invoice number in charges, invoice due date, and invoices above transactions
- 08/06/2012: Proper proration of subscriptions with custom first renewal date
- 08/06/2012: Added CC email to customer accounts
- 07/30/2012: Credit Cards are no longer authorized unless Credit Card Number or Expiration Date are updated
- 07/23/2012: Allow "collect now" functionality in all site currencies
- 07/23/2012: Force selection of refund option when terminating a plan inside the Recurly application
- 07/16/2012: Modifications to subscriptions maintain original UUID
- 07/16/2012: Deleted Add-on codes can now be reused
- 07/09/2012: Made coupon parameters available in email templates
- 07/09/2012: Expanded currencies for Wirecard customers
- 06/25/2012: Search on Coupon Name and Description
- 06/25/2012: Display "VAT" in front of VAT charges on a subscription
- 06/25/2012: Clarify Future Start Date inside of the Recurly App
- 06/25/2012: Remove JYP as a listed currency, as it's not supported
- 06/18/2012: Allow customers with PayPal info to pay via credit card on Hosted Payment Pages
- 06/18/2012: Added "verify" transactions for supported gateways to avoid authorizing and voiding $1 charges
- 06/18/2012: Relabeled "Refund" to "Refund Options..." on transactions
- 06/18/2012: Void transactions if there is an error saving account information for new accounts
- 06/11/2012: Added Ogone and Merchant eSolution gateways
- 06/04/2012: Set new users timezones when new users are created
- 06/04/2012: Added 3d secure support for SagePay
- 06/04/2012: Allow white labeling of IP addresses
- 05/28/2012: Added subscription postpone to the API
- 05/28/2012: Added "Site Live" email for merchants
- 05/28/2012: Updated transaction error code when no gateway is present on the account
- 05/28/2012: Removed customer payment declined emails when no gateway is present on the account
- 05/28/2012: Marking invoice as successful/failed added to the API
- 05/28/2012: Expire active subscriptions when a Recurly site is closed
- 05/21/2012: Creating accounts via the API now shows up in the activity log
- 05/21/2012: VAT country and percent added to recurly.js
- 05/14/2012: New “edit subscription” button on accounts page
- 05/14/2012: Hosted Payment Pages: Set default payment type (CC vs. Paypal)
- 05/14/2012: Default all views to “all” for Accounts, subscriptions, invoices, and transactions
- 05/14/2012: Updated CSV exporter that streams files to browser
- 05/07/2012: Expire inactive sessions after 20 minutes
- 05/07/2012: Related transactions to subscription plans
- 05/07/2012: Set coupons description for Hosted Payment Pages via API
- 04/30/2012: Added total billing cycles to the API
- 04/30/2012: Updated logic for calculating credits for VAT customers
- 04/23/2012: Push notifications for changing (postponing) a renewal date