This feature or setting is available to all customers on any Recurly subscription plan.
- An active Recurly account.
- Familiarity with payment gateway integrations.
- Security: Ensures PCI DSS SAQ A compliance, reducing risks associated with handling sensitive payment information.
- Customizability: Offers a tailored customer experience to match your brand's look and feel.
- Flexibility: Open-source nature allows for community-driven improvements and adaptability.
- Efficiency: Reduces PCI scope by handling payment information off-site.
- Integration: Easily integrates with other Recurly features and third-party applications.
Recurly.js introduces "Elements", a feature that seamlessly integrates secure payment fields into your checkout process. This not only ensures a consistent and customizable user experience but also guarantees adherence to the latest PCI DSS SAQ A compliance standards.
We believe in transparency and collaboration. That's why Recurly.js is open-source. We invite developers to view, modify, and improve the code on our GitHub repository. Together, we aim to refine and optimize Recurly.js to cater to diverse needs.
When your customer finalizes their payment, Recurly.js takes charge. It securely transmits the customer's payment details to Recurly, where it's encrypted and stored. In return, you receive an authorization key. This key, also known as a token, empowers you to perform any operation via our API that necessitates payment details. The beauty of this process is its security – you never directly handle sensitive payment data, significantly minimizing your PCI obligations.
For a comprehensive understanding and to harness the full potential of Recurly.js, we recommend visiting our dedicated developer page. This resource-rich platform will guide you on implementation, modifications, integrations, and much more, ensuring you make the most of Recurly.js.
Updated about 2 months ago