This feature or setting is available to all customers on any Recurly subscription plan.
The ramp pricing export function returns comprehensive data on each subscription operating under a ramp priced billing model. This allows for detailed tracking and analysis of various subscription attributes and statuses at different intervals of the ramp pricing lifecycle.
This filter helps in sorting the subscriptions based on their current status. The different statuses are explained below:
- Live: All active subscriptions.
- Open: Live subscriptions that will renew after the current term.
- Trial: Live subscriptions that are in a trial period.
- Paused: Live subscriptions that are currently paused.
- Canceled: Live subscriptions that will not renew after the current term.
- Past Due: Live subscriptions with a past-due invoice.
- Future: Subscriptions that will become active when the start date arrives.
- Expired: Inactive subscriptions.
Under this filter, the subscriptions can be filtered based on the modifications and creations in a selected date range. The details are as follows:
- Modified: It includes the subscriptions that were modified in the selected time range. This utilizes the "modified_at" column in the export, showing only the modified subscriptions while the original ones do not appear.
- Created: This includes the subscriptions that were created within the selected timeframe, referring to the "created_at" column in the export. It also includes those created with a future activation date.
To help you identify and organize information effectively, the export provides a structured table that contains the following columns:
|uuid||b964b5439c2548a489||Unique identifier for each subscription, retained despite modifications and aligns with identifiers in other exports like the Subscriptions export.|
|ramp_id||101112||Unique identifier for ramp pricing, aligning with the current_ramp_id value in the subscriptions export.|
|unit_amount||14.99||Unit amount charged at each ramp interval.|
|starting_billing_cycle||2||The billing cycle at which the ramp interval initiates.|
|elapsed_billing_cycles||2||The count of completed billing cycles in the current ramp interval.|
|total_billing_cycles||3||The overall billing cycles that a ramp interval encompasses.|
|started_at||2021-05-08 12:53:10 MDT||Marks the initiation date of the ramp interval.|
|ended_at||2021-05-09 12:53:10 MDT||Denotes the closure date of the ramp interval.|
|estimated_start_date||2021-05-11 12:53:10 MDT||The anticipated commencement date for the forthcoming ramp interval.|
No version changelog available at the moment.
Updated 12 days ago