This feature or setting is available to all customers on any Recurly subscription plan.
Recurly currently supports Boleto transactions through Adyen.
- Every Boleto generation via Recurly results in the creation of a new invoice.
- Boleto lacks refund capabilities; external refunds are suggested.
Boleto Bancário, commonly known as Boleto, a popular payment method in Brazil, is usually utilized by individuals without access to bank accounts. Customers are furnished with a Boleto invoice which they can conveniently pay via ATMs, branch facilities, online banking, or retail stores.
- Ideal for targeting a broader Brazilian customer base, especially those without bank accounts.
- Suitable for businesses aiming for a flexible payment option in the Brazilian market.
- Optimal for transactions where immediate payment confirmation isn't vital.
When shoppers select Boleto as their desired payment method during checkout:
- A Boleto invoice, complete with a barcode, is generated for the shopper.
- The shopper can either view the barcode directly on the checkout page or opt to download the Boleto invoice.
- Payment for the Boleto invoice can be carried out online or in-store.
- Upon successful payment of the Boleto invoice, Recurly is alerted through an event, leading to the marking of the invoice as "Paid".
Updated 15 days ago