Zapier provides an integration platform which makes it easy to integrate SaaS applications through the use of simple integrations called "Zaps."
Zaps are commonly used to make business processes more efficient. You can set up a Zap to transfer data without software development skills. You can send customer and transaction information from Recurly to other systems.
To begin, you'll need to set up an account with Zapier. You can set up an account for free at zapier.com. There are also paid accounts for Zapier, but the Recurly Zap is made available to Recurly merchants for free.
In order to set up webhooks, follow this path in Recurly: Integrations > Webhooks > Add New Endpoint. Add the URL given to you by Zapier as a webhooks endpoint.
There are two types of Triggers in Zapier: webhooks sent from Recurly and API calls to Recurly.
Webhooks are useful for sending notifications from Recurly to other systems after an a specific event occurs in Recurly (i.e. New Subscription created).
All Recurly webhooks will be sent to Zapier. A complete list of webhook types is available here.
Zapier can call the Recurly API to:
- Create customer accounts in Recurly
- Update customer account information in Recurly
Billing Information Not Supported
Note that because billing information is protected in PCI compliance, Zapier is not able to create or update customer billing information (including billing address details) within Recurly.
- Connect Recurly with Slack to notify channels whenever you have a new subscriber
- Connect Recurly with Shipstation to send orders to customers after an invoice has been paid
- Connect Recurly with Klaviyo to enable powerful email marketing programs
- Connect Hubspot with Recurly to enrich billing data with customer acquisition data
- Connect Recurly with Pipedrive to keep customer relationship data in sync
- Connect Recurly with Twilio to send SMS Dunning messages to customers
Q: If Zapier is not functioning properly, who should I contact?
A: If there is an issue with Zapier's platform, please reach out to Zapier support.
Q: I have a question about the data returned in a webhook.
A: Please reach out to Recurly support
Q: I would like to integrate with a system that Zapier does not support. How do I request it?
A: Zapier's team will be more than happy to accept a feature request to integrate with a new system.
Updated 8 months ago