This page contains release notes for the Recurly for Salesforce integration.
Current Version: 2.56.1
*Fixed a bug with Recurly accounts not linking
*Fixed Issue with null exception error
- Fixed issue where Admin portal was not loading due to restrictions on email templates
- Released fix for issue causing Recurly Accounts to not sync, along with invoices/Line Items/subscriptions
- Enabled ability to collect billing information directly from the customer utilizing Recurly HPP.
- Added option to create subscriptions in Recurly automatically when an opportunity is set to closed won.
- Fixed issues related to account rollup sync
- Improved error messaging across the integration to provide more self help when errors are presented
- Enabled ability to create multiple subscriptions from an opportunity
- Enabled EU merchants to select EU as data host/region
- Fixes issue related to calculations of invoices and invoice rollup delay
- Enabled the ability to edit a subscription from an opportunity
- Enabled editing of a subscription via order review page
- Enabled sidebar order preview during order review page
- Added new relationship between subscriptions and opportunities for easier selection
- Updated sync for invoice rollup to only identify any changes in data vs updating all the records regardless of changes made or not
- Fixed issue for too many SOQL queries
- Fixed issue for future dated subscriptions not saving correctly
- Fixed issue around Admin page loading
- Fixed permissions issue for subscription page loading
- Product and Subscription Sync works with any currency along with USD
- All of the Subscription Term fields available for viewing on the Recurly Subscription Object
- Updated VF page architecture to LWC and current best practices
- Fixed issue around subscription creation via the subscription object
- Fixed issue around error when attempting to edit expired or cancelled subscriptions
- Enabled the ability to edit the start date of future dated subscriptions via the Manage Subscription Plan page
- Enabled the ability to set up field mappings for custom fields on Items, Subscriptions, and Accounts from Recurly which would then sync over to Salesforce
- Added the capability to create one-time charges via closed-won opportunities
- Fixed issue around pricing sync and additional logging during resync for further debugging capabilities
- Fixed issue for manual invoicing being blocked when requiring billing information (which is not required anymore).
- Enabled syncing of Recurly plans, add-ons, and items with Salesforce products and Standard Price Book entries
- Enabled the creation of subscriptions and accounts in Recurly from closed-won opportunities in Salesforce.
- Increased efficiency of daily account rollup process to reduce process time
- Fixed issue related to syncing "End of Subscription Term" fields from subscription creation in Salesforce to the Recurly subscription
- Fixed issue related to syncing “Recurly In Trial” checkbox for the Salesforce Standard Account to "In Trial" status in the Recurly Account object
- Increased character limit for Company Name from 50 to 100
- Fixed a bug within managing subscriptions
- Fixed a bug for Subscription Cancellation
- Added Recurly Logs which track how many of each record typed synced successfully or errored each sync
- Added logic to automatically delete Recurly Log records once they reach 5,000 maximum. The oldest records will be deleted first.
- Support to selectively sync objects when re-syncing a single Recurly account from Recurly to Salesforce, which enables missing data to be repaired
- Support to delete a subdomain from your org
- Support for quantity-based pricing on creating and editing Recurly Subscriptions
- Better currency support on creating and editing Recurly Subscriptions
- Bug fixes
Updated about 1 month ago